The Welfare Bank, where the federal government’s social programs are dispersed, will already have .
On the platform, called Banco del Bienestar Móvil , users will be able to check their balance and their movements without having to go to a branch. The Welfare Bank said that more operations can be carried out later.
The goal is for the app to be used by more than 25 million users and in this way care for older adults and people with disabilities can be improved.
The new app will initially be available for Android devices, although an iOS version is also being considered.
How to install the Banco del Bienestar app?
1. If you have an Android device, go to the app Store.
2. Accept the terms and conditions
3. Write your cell phone number
4. Write the 16 digits of your card and your PIN
5. Generate a password and confirm
6. Check your balance and movements made with your card.