NewsCharlène von Monaco: Princess surprisingly gives details about her...

Charlène von Monaco: Princess surprisingly gives details about her health

Charlène von Monaco recently had to undergo an operation. In addition to Prince Albert, Charlène has now also commented on her health.

Update from Wednesday, August 25th, 2021, 2.30 p.m.: Princess Charlène von Monaco recently had to undergo an operation in South Africa and then stay in the local hospital, where she apparently still is. Her family around Prince Albert II had already announced that they were planning to visit the sick “in the next few days”. That was what happened now.

Princess Charlène spoke for the first time after surviving the operation and showed photos of herself, Albert and the children.

First report from Wednesday, August 18, 2021, 12.45 p.m .: Monaco – Charlène Lynette Grimaldi, Princess of Monaco, is doing well after an operation that she had to undergo on Friday (August 13, 2021) in South Africa. Her husband, Prince Albert II, confirmed this to People magazine. “The operation went well, Princess Charlène is resting and we think of her with tenderness,” said the son of the American actress and Oscar winner, Princess Gracia Patricia Grimaldi of Monaco, also known by her maiden name, Grace Kelly .

The operation was necessary due to a severe oro, nose and throat disease and, according to the palace, required general anesthesia. In total, the operation took about four hours. As reported by the US broadcaster Fox News, the 43-year-old Charlène von Monaco had to undergo several minor ear, nose and throat interventions in the past few months to correct complications.

Princess Charlène of Monaco: Operation in South Africa – How is she now?

Charlène von Monaco has been involuntarily in her homeland for a good three months. Originally only a ten to twelve day visit to South Africa was planned in order to dedicate herself to her foundation work and to campaign personally against the poaching of rhinos in South Africa. Due to an infection, the former Olympic participant was not allowed to travel home by plane by her doctors.

“My ear pressure doesn’t stabilize, so I can’t fly over 20,000 feet,” Charlène said in an interview with South Africa Radio 702. She also said that she couldn’t wait to be with her family again to be her husband, Prince Albert II, and the two six-year-old twins, heir Jacques and Princess Gabriella. “That’s the longest time I’ve actually been away from Europe and my children,” she said.

Charlène von Monaco, hier in Paris im Jahr 2018 zu sehen, befindet sich bereits seit gut drei Monaten unfreiwillig in ihrer Heimat Südafrika. Nun hat sich ihr Mann über ihren gesundheitlichen Zustand geäußert.

+

Charlène von Monaco, seen here in Paris in 2018, has been involuntarily in her native South Africa for a good three months. (Archive photo)

According to People magazine, she would not be able to leave South Africa until the end of October due to further medical care; after all, a cure could not be forced. Nevertheless, she made it clear: “I feel good.”

Princess Charlène of Monaco: Prince Albert II plans to visit the Princess in South Africa

As sources from the area around the Monegasque palace have now announced, Prince Albert II and the two children will accompany Charlène on her recovery and travel to South Africa. The visit is said to have been planned for several weeks. It is still unclear when the royal family from Monaco will actually start their journey. Due to the long and repeatedly delayed stay of Princess Charlène of Monaco in South Africa, the media speculated about a possible imminent separation of the princely couple. Among other things, Charlène also missed the tenth anniversary of her wedding to Prince Albert II on July 1st. The planned celebrations in the Principality of Monaco have already been canceled due to the Corona * pandemic, as reported by the TV broadcaster Fox News.

While many fans are worried about Charlène’s health, an aunt Albert causes a stir. She says: “Charlène is not coming back” – and speaks of the royal couple’s thoughts of divorce. (yw) * fr.de is an offer from IPPEN.MEDIA.

Prince Albert freezes money from oligarchs – "Condemns the invasion of Ukraine"

In order to support Ukraine in the war, Prince Albert wants to freeze oligarchs' money. He strongly condemned the Russian invasion.

Princess Charlènes "Martyrdom of Monaco": New sad details revealed

Recently, Charlène von Monaco looked very unhappy. Allegedly, the princess has been sad for several years.

Princess Charlène and the “Martyrdom of Monaco”: new details reveal sadness

Most recently, Charlène von Monaco looked very unhappy. The princess is said to have been saddened for many years.

Princess Charlènes "Martyrdom of Monaco": New details reveal sad things

Most recently, Charlène von Monaco looked very unhappy. The princess is said to have been saddened for many years.

Princess Charlènes "Martyrdom of Monaco" – New details known

Recently, Charlène von Monaco looked very unhappy. The princess is said to have been saddened for many years.

More