EntertainmentMovies & TVJames Franco pays more than 2 million to cover...

James Franco pays more than 2 million to cover up his sex scandals

James Franco has continued working (although with less rhythm) in the odd production, even with the shadow of the cancellation looming very closely . So much is the rejection of Hollywood that even his best friend Seth Rogen, rejects any idea of working with him again. The events related to the sex scandals emerged in 2017, however the lawsuit would be filed a year later. It alleged that the actor sought to create a line of young women who were subjected to sexual and professional exploitation in the name of education. These events allegedly happened in the Master Class that the Oscar-nominated actor taught at his Studio 4 acting school.

The settlement is still pending approval, but both the Freaks and Geeks actor and his school partners have already agreed to pay $ 2.235 billion to settle the lawsuit . The two former students leading the lawsuit, Sarah Tither-Kaplan and Toni Gaal, jointly turned a sexual exploitation complaint into a joint fraud lawsuit for their lawyers, involving Franco and all the students he taught at the two Studio 4 schools. Film School that were in Los Angeles and New York.

More than $ 2 million but Franco’s fault is not acknowledged

Although both Franco and his partners have had to pay more than two million dollars, the defendants do not admit any type of guilt either in the scam or in the sex scandals in the letter: “Although the defendants continue to deny the accusations in the lawsuit , acknowledge that the plaintiffs have raised important issues; and all parties strongly believe that now is a critical time to focus on addressing the abuse of women in Hollywood. Everyone agrees on the need to ensure that no one in the entertainment industry (…) suffers from prejudice of any kind ”.

According to the final agreement, of the more than two million dollars, 894,000 will go to solve all the cases of individual sexual exploitation of Sarah Tither-Kaplan and Toni Gaal. 75% of the remaining money will go to those affected by the Master Class and the other 25% to the general class of Studio 4.

Heartstopper: mental health and bullying when 'coming out'

heartstopper, the series that addresses issues as difficult as bullying, sexual diversity, mental health or eating disorders in the LGTBI world

Moonfall: could the Moon collide with the Earth? this says science

We analyse, from a scientific point of view, the latest disaster film by German director Roland Emmerich.

Omicron as a way out? Assessment calls the wave "end game" – and explains...

Virologists like Christian Drosten and other scientists see Omikron as an opportunity to get out of the coronavirus pandemic. Now the WHO is also providing an assessment.

Omicron as a way out? Assessment calls the wave "end game" – and explains...

Virologists like Christian Drosten and other scientists see Omikron as an opportunity to get out of the coronavirus pandemic. Now the WHO is also providing an assessment.

“So huge and fast”: WHO speaks of an omicron “tidal wave” – warning of...

So far, researchers have found rather mild disease courses at Omikron. But what does "mild" mean? Experts strongly advise against carelessness. The news ticker.

More