Princess Charlène of Monaco leaves the principality behind again. It is now clear where she is. Royal fans continue to worry about their health.
Update from Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021, 4.30 p.m.: Charlène von Monaco is no longer in the principality. The 43-year-old had to seek treatment again due to health problems. Furthermore, Princess Charlène does not seem to be in a stable condition.
Princess Charlène of Monaco – New whereabouts details
After her husband, Prince Albert II, had confirmed that Charlène was no longer in Monaco (see first report), new details about her whereabouts have now become known. According to a media report, the princess is said to be in Switzerland, more precisely: in Zurich.
As reported by the tabloid portal Le Gossip, the 43-year-old is in a special clinic. On the part of the hospital mentioned, it is said that it is “the most individual and discreet clinic for addiction and mental health in the world with more than 15 doctors and therapists, each focusing exclusively on one customer”. The clinic is apparently specialized in eating disorders, addiction therapies and mental illnesses.
However, it is still unknown what Princess Charlène is actually suffering from at the moment. In South Africa, the mother of two was plagued by an ENT infection. Subsequently, there were repeated breakdowns. Such inflammations do not seem to be treated in the mentioned clinic.
Princess Charlène leaves Monaco: Prince Albert announces sad news
First report from Friday, November 19, 2021, 11 a.m .: Monaco – The drama about Princess Charlène of Monaco finally seemed to be over. Princess Charlène was stuck in South Africa for ten months, not allowed to fly due to a severe ear infection and several operations. It was a royal up and down, then finally came the redeeming news in mid-November: Charlène has returned to Monaco.
“A reunion full of joy and emotion,” said the palace on Facebook. But the joy was evidently short-lived. Princess Charlène, her health still badly shaken, had to cancel an important mandatory appointment. The first information came up that the 43-year-old is in a secret place. So Charlene is no longer in Monaco? Apparently, as her husband, Prince Albert, has now confirmed.
Prince Albert reveals: Charlène von Monaco has left the principality again
So far, the palace has made a great secret of how things are now with Charlène. Prince Albert has now redeemed the royal fans. In an interview with the Monaco-Matin, Albert is said to have confirmed that his wife Charlène has left the Principality of Monaco again.
“She is doing better, but she still needs peace and quiet,” said Prince Albert. However, he also indicated that the 43-year-old is not doing very well, both physically and mentally. “She is not in the principality, but we will be able to visit her very soon. I can’t tell you more out of discretion. There is a kind of fatigue, not just physical, that can only be treated with a period of rest and supervision, ”he explained.
Charlène von Monaco: where is the princess now?
This means that the royal drama in the principality is apparently entering the next round. The story seemed to be blessed with a happy ending after all, after it looked as if Princess Charlène of Monaco would not return to her homeland for the time being.
The 43-year-old had spent around ten months in her home country South Africa to campaign against rhino hunting. Due to a severe ENT infection, however, doctors forbade the princess to return home for a long time. A difficult time, as Albert emphasized again and again. Especially the twins Gabriella and Jaques are said to have suffered from the absence of their mother. (nc / tu)
Picture list: © Lionel Urman via www.imago-images.de