Princess Charlène von Monaco has been in South Africa since the beginning of 2021. Now the return to Prince Albert is delayed again.
Update from Saturday, October 9th, 2021, 2 p.m.: Princess Charlène of Monaco continues to struggle with her health. Now she had to undergo another operation in South Africa. As a representative of the palace told the AFP news agency, the operation was performed under general anesthesia and went “very well”. However, the princess had to remain “under observation” for 48 hours. After that, however, there will be no further operations as a result of her severe ENT infection.
Princess Charlène of Monaco – Palace with the next bad news
First report from Friday, October 8th, 2021: Monaco – The bad news about Princess Charlène of Monaco just doesn’t stop. The princess has been separated from her family for months. She is stuck in South Africa, a return trip is simply not possible at the moment due to health problems. Just recently, Charlène von Monaco had announced that she would not be returning for the time being.
Princess Charlène of Monaco surprises her fans
As a spokeswoman for her Chantell Wittstock Foundation officially announced on Friday, the princess has to undergo another operation. The operation should take place this Friday under general anesthesia. After all: According to the spokeswoman, the operation should be the last operation that Charlène von Monaco has to undergo.
Princess Charlène of Monaco has to undergo another operation
The palace had already announced in mid-August that Princess Charlène of Monaco would have to undergo an operation. The operation under general anesthesia lasted four hours at the time. Because the healing process dragged on, Princess Charlène had to go to the hospital again at the beginning of September.
From then on, things seemed to be improving for the 43-year-old, even if she missed the start of school for her two children Gabriella and Jacques in between. After weeks of rest, Charlène had recently attended the first official appointment. The hardships and the clinical interventions were still noticeable.
Princess Charlène of Monaco wants to settle a royal inheritance dispute
The princess has been staying in South Africa for months, campaigning against rhinoceros poaching and is now also supposed to settle a royal dispute: an internal dispute has been raging among the South African royals, the Zulu monarchy, for some time. It’s about intrigue and, above all, a lot of money. Charlène of Monaco had offered to help.
After all, she is currently unable to travel back to Monaco anyway due to an ENT infection as a result of an oral surgery. Said intervention took place before the trip to South Africa. Now the intervention on Friday could finally solve the problem. But for now, the drama about Princess Charlène of Monaco continues. (nc)