NewsPrincess Charlène of Monaco reports from the hospital

Princess Charlène of Monaco reports from the hospital

In South Africa, Princess Charlène of Monaco is undergoing an operation. The 43-year-old then reported to her fans via Instagram from the hospital.

Monaco – Charlène of Monaco continues to reside in South Africa, where she recently had an operation. Since then, numerous fans of the royal family have puzzled over the state of health. Prince Albert II has already given the first details, now Charlène has done it himself – and given the all-clear.

The 43-year-old published several photos of her family on Instagram on August 25. Prince Albert had announced days ago that a sick visit from Charlène in South Africa would be “in the next few days”, of course with the two six-year-old children Gabriella and Jacques. They can be seen next to their parents in the photos. Then Charlène cuddles with the two of them, Albert is in the background. Charlène commented on the photos: “I am so happy to have my family with me again.”

Princess Charlène of Monaco: What is she missing?

The numerous fans of the Royals should have reassured Princess Charlène of Monaco for the time being. Because the photos confirmed Albert’s statements a few days ago. He stressed that his wife was on the mend.

Before Albert and the children set out on the trip to South Africa, the Prince’s aunt had criticized the royal marriage – and speculated that Charlène would probably not return to Monaco. In addition, the divorce of the two is imminent. Her second nephew, Prince Albert II, left her statements uncommented.

Check out this post on Instagram

$ {caption}

$ {footer} $ {time}

But Charlene reacted to the rumors about the marital problems in Monaco. The 43-year-old published a photo that shows her with her husband Prince Albert – both tightly embraced, arm in arm. (do)

Meanwhile, there is deep sadness in the Swedish royal family. A close friend of the family of King Carl Gustav of Sweden passed away unexpectedly.

Charlene of Monaco is said to have recovered in the luxury clinic "Les Alpes".

Luxurious facilities, competent staff, idyllic location: The "Les Alpes" clinic, where Charlène von Monaco is said to have been treated, has a lot to offer.

Charlene of Monaco: How does she react to Albert's ex's private congratulations?

As soon as Charlène is back in Monaco, a new drama is ready. Albert's ex-lover Nicole Coste congratulated him on his birthday with very personal words. Maybe too personal?

Charlene of Monaco: Royal expert demands honesty from the palace

After a month-long stay in the clinic, Princess Charlène of Monaco was able to return to her family, but many question marks remain.

Charlene of Monaco: Her treatment is said to cost a fortune

It was to be expected that the accommodation in the exclusive clinic where Charlène has been staying for months is not exactly cheap. But no one would have expected these enormous costs.

Princess Charlène does not want to go back to Monaco, according to Royals insiders...

Charlene of Monaco is still being treated at a clinic outside of Monaco. According to Albert, she should return soon, but a royal insider wants to know: she wants to move.

More