A supermarket employee found a large spider in a banana box. The called police and fire brigade cleared the business.
Ludwigsburg – When opening a banana box, an employee of a grocery store in Ludwigsburg ran into a large spider. He still managed to make a video recording of the animal. However, the experts called in were unsure whether it was a poisonous spider or not. After the capture, it was finally clear.
BW24 * knows what happened to the spider after the capture.
* BW24 is an offer from IPPEN.MEDIA.