The coronavirus pandemic has taught us a great lesson, and that is that health is the most important thing we have in life. Although it is true that there are other very relevant aspects, such as love or family, without good health we cannot enjoy any of them. Below we have selected the best phrases about health.
- Keeping the body healthy is a must… Otherwise, we cannot keep our mind strong and clear. Buddha.
- Three things in life: your health, your mission and the people you love. That’s it. Naval Ravikant.
- The more you know yourself, the more silence there will be in your mind and the healthier you will be. Maxime Lagacé.
- Our bodies are our gardens. Our wills, the gardeners. William Shakespeare.
A sad soul can kill you faster than a germ. John Steinbeck.
- Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body. Cicero.
- Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account. (nne Wilson Schaef.
- Take care of your mind, your body will thank you. Take care of your body, your mind will thank you. Debbie Hampton.
- In the midst of these difficult times, it is good health and proper sleep that we can enjoy the most. Knute Nelson.
- The only way to stay healthy is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do things that you would rather not do. Mark Twain.
- Not all the money in the world can bring you back to health. Reba McEntire.
- Each patient carries his own doctor within him. Norman Cousins.
- Love is not as important as good health. You cannot love if you are not healthy. You don’t appreciate it. Bryan Cranston.
- Health is the most precious good. And not gold or silver. Mahatma Gandhi.
- When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. Billy Graham.
- I believe that the best gift you can give your family and the world is you in good health. Joyce Meyer.
- We do not value health until illness strikes. Thomas Fuller.
- A calm mind brings inner strength and self-esteem, which is very important for mental health. Dalai Lama.
- Those who think that they do not have time for exercise, sooner or later will have time for illness. Edward Stanley.
- Let your medicine be your food, and food your medicine. Hippocrates.
- Health is the greatest possession. Joy is the greatest treasure. Trust is the greatest friend. Lao Tse.
Which of the phrases about health do you prefer?