The use of technology to carry out various procedures, payments, purchases, and other interactions increases the risk that cybercriminals carry out endless scams, so it is important to take into account some recommendations to avoid being part of the statistics of victims of online scams .
The so that users of social networks who seek to acquire a good or service regularly make bank deposits, although sometimes the action is not completed or the person who advertises regularly no longer answers the messages after the money was received.
How can I trace the owner of a bank account?
1. Scammers regularly do not use real names and use profile photos of women, which generate more confidence.
2. When making a regular bank transfer, the bank app reports some details such as: tracking key, the card’s plastic number, the name of the bank, the amount and date on which the deposit was made, in addition of the name of your bank, from where the transaction was made.
3. With the tracking key you can get the real name of the scammer.
- You must enter the following link:
- Search in Google: track banxico operation
4. Already in the Banxico league, some data must be filled in to search for a tracking key, and thus be able to download the Electronic Payment Receipt (CEP).
5. It must be downloaded in PDF.
6. The document issued by Banxico will show the real name of the owner of the bank account, including their CURP and RFC.
The National Commission for the Protection and Defense of Users of Financial Services (Condusef) launched the
In said portal, users will be able to know the telephone numbers, Internet pages, emails and false institutions that are used to commit fraud. In addition, the modus operandi they use to do so is also reported.