Numerology is defined as a set of traditions and beliefs that establishes a relationship between physical or spiritual forces, living beings, and numbers. Although many mathematicians have studied numerology throughout history, it is not considered to be a mathematical discipline. The scientific community considers that it is a pseudoscience.
In numerology, numbers are a way of defining the vibrations of living beings, who can use them to influence people and objects around them in a positive way. Therefore, the numbers help to understand the way people act, and also to predict their future.
It all started in 530 BC at the hands of Pythagoras, a Greek philosopher and mathematician. He developed a theory that established a relationship between the planets and their corresponding “numerical vibration”, which he called “music of the spheres .” He assured that each word has a sound that vibrates in harmony with the frequency of the numbers.
Numerology and life mission
Numerology is very important not only to know both our personality and what is our mission in the world . It is important that we take the time that is necessary to reflect on whether we are complying with what is established because only then will we be able to achieve peace and harmony.
But what exactly is the mission? It is about our purpose in life , what we must fulfill during our time on Earth. If we tune in to the mission that destiny has assigned us, little by little all the doors will open in front of us on the path to happiness: the door of love, success and prosperity. Once they are opened, it is much easier for us to reconcile ourselves with all that we have had to live before entering those doors.
Calculate the number according to numerology
The first step is to recognize the mission that destiny has assigned us. The calculation is very simple.
If, for example, we were born on March 23, 1990, the first thing is to add all the digits: 2 + 3 + 0 + 3 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 0 = 27. Then we continue reducing: 2 + 7 = 9. The mission that we have to fulfill is to realize the number 9 in its most positive aspect.
What is the meaning of the numbers?
The numbers would then be like the letters of a sacred language. There are ten of them, and these ten make up all the numbers in the universe . Each number is a magical and mystical building block, defining divine logic in an understandable way: their relationships embody our collective and cumulative universe, and separately each number embodies our individual universe : our life path, our soul’s purpose. , our love life and soul mate.
This would then be the meaning of the numbers from 0 to 9:
- ONE : Represents a determined, strong, dynamic, courageous, enthusiastic and individualistic personality. But he is also a despotic, impulsive, self-centered and violent personality. In some ways, it largely represents the typical personality of the Aries sign.
- TWO : The person who has this number is patient, versatile, helpful, resourceful, friendly, and adaptable. But he is also pessimistic, touchy, restless, and moody. It is reminiscent of the Gemini sign in some way.
- THREE : The personality is exuberant, optimistic, enthusiastic, proud, authoritative and creative. On the contrary, he is also angry, vain, intolerant, exhibitionist, presumptuous and careerist. The similarities to the sign of Leo are quite evident.
- FOUR : Represents a methodical, concrete, persevering personality, linked to traditional values, reflective and with many talents. But she is also stubborn, greedy, slow, materialistic, rigid, and sensitive. The sign of Taurus is the one that best approximates this personality.
- FIVE: Who has this number is enthusiastic, jovial, intuitive, independent, adaptable and dynamic. On the contrary, he is also reckless, erratic, capricious, impulsive and restless. His personality is very close to that of Sagittarius.
- SIX : Represents a mature personality, available for the needs of others, creative, sensitive, understanding, sentimental and tenacious. But she’s also sensitive, lazy, messy, moody, moody, and impatient. The sign of Cancer is the one that comes closest.
- SEVEN: The person who has this personal number is intuitive, sensitive, emotional, seeks perfection and is endowed with imagination and creativity. On the contrary, he is also indecisive, absent-minded, impressionable, doubtful, often unsociable and confused. Remember a lot the characteristics of the sign of Pisces.
- EIGHT : Personality is ambitious and authoritarian, tenacious, proud, magnetic, energetic, and stubborn. However, at the same time, she is also suspicious, selfish, irritable, vindictive, with tendencies to intrigue and deception. The sign that comes close to this number is Scorpio.
- NINE : Sensitivity, generosity, balance, diplomacy, attention, clarity, sense of duty and love for others are the positive characteristics of those who have this personal number. But also inconstancy, indecision, laziness and credulity are characteristics of this number. The personality is very close to that of the Libra sign.
- ONCE: Both this and the following are special numbers that somehow denote superior personalities, as for this number, the personality denotes strength, social commitment and a great sense of justice, but at the same time also loneliness and lack of elasticity. Sometimes the number can also be evaluated as a number 2. The closest sign is Aquarius.