The National Commission for the Protection and Defense of Users of Financial Services (Condusef) launched the call for the sixth edition of the children’s drawing and painting contest “Financial Traces”, in which the main prize is 20,000 pesos.
Who can participate?
All Mexican girls and boys between 6 and 12 years of age as of October 31, 2022, individually and in one of the following two categories:
- Category A: Girls and boys from 6 to 9 years old participate.
- Category B: Girls and boys from 10 to 12 years old participate.
Bases of the call
- Each participant must carry out their work personally and independently.
- Only one work per participant and no team work will be accepted.
- All drawings must be made on a sheet of bond paper, cardboard, illustration or shell with a measure of 21.5 x 28 centimeters (letter size).
- Participants must register individually to obtain their sheet (letter and number) which they must write on the back of the drawing.
Participants must register on the website to obtain the sheet (letter and number) that they will write on the back of their drawing. Registration opens on September 12 and closes on October 31, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. (Mexico City time). Within this period they may freely enter the online system to fill out the questionnaire with the following information:
- Full name
- School grade
Data of the guardian or legal representative of the participant
- Full name
- Cell phone and/or landline (10 digits)
- Entity or State where you live
Corrections can be made to the information captured only during the registration period, by sending an email to trazosfinanciero[email protected] or by calling 55 5448 7000 Ext. 6143 and 6171.
Prizes will be awarded to the first three places in each category.
The six participants who are winners will be awarded a recognition for participating in the 6th children’s drawing and painting contest 2022, they will also be awarded the following prizes:
- First place in each category: Savings account for children with 20,000 pesos, a tablet, a piggy bank and kits with financial education materials.
- Second place in each category: Savings account for children with 15,000 pesos, a piggy bank and kits with financial education materials.
- Third place in each category: Savings account for children with 10,000, a piggy bank and kits with financial education materials.