This Monday, July 26, 2021, Grandparents’ Day is celebrated. A very special date that was born in 1998 from the hand of the NGO ‘Messengers of Peace, founded by Father Ángel. On July 26, the maternal grandparents of Jesús, San Joaquín and Santa Ana are commemorated, and for this reason this date was chosen to commemorate the figure of the grandparents and grandmothers. Below we have selected the best phrases to celebrate Grandparents’ Day as it deserves .
- On the seventh day God rested, his grandchildren were out of town. Gene Perret.
- No one can do more for children than grandparents do. Grandparents sprinkle stardust over the lives of young children. Alex Haley.
- Your children were not made to please you. That’s what grandchildren are for. Jane Smiley.
- There are parents who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandchildren. Victor Hugo.
- There is no accomplice in our lives more beautiful than grandfather; in him we have a father, a teacher and a friend. Leticia Yamashiro.
- If I had known how wonderful it would be to have grandchildren, I would have had them first. Lois Wyse.
- Every generation revolts against their parents and makes friends with their grandparents. Lewis Mumford.
- The idea that no one is perfect is a point of view most commonly held by people who do not have grandchildren. Doug Larson.
- Some of the best educators in the world are grandparents. Charles W. Shedd.
- Grandparents, like heroes, are as necessary for the growth of children as vitamins. Joyce Allston.
- Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. In a moment you are just a mother. Next you are all wise and prehistoric. Pan Brown.
- We should all have one person who knows how to bless us despite the evidence. My grandfather was that person for me. Phyllis Theroux.
- When grandparents walk through the door, discipline flies out the window. Ogden Nash.
- The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy. Sam Levenson.
- It’s funny what happens when you become a grandparent. You start acting ridiculous and do things you never thought you would. It’s fantastic. Mike Kryzewski.
You can share the phrases to celebrate Grandparents’ Day on WhatsApp or post them on your social networks.