Job fairs are held frequently in the Washington DC area and are great places to network, learn about current openings, and learn about future career development possibilities. If you are looking for a new job, attending a job fair will give you the opportunity to meet representatives from a variety of employers at one time and place.
Please note that this page is periodically updated as new events are announced. To suggest additional job fairs, email the details to [email protected]
Job Zone Job Fairs – Multiple dates throughout the year. Job fairs are held at Anacostia, Annapolis, Fort Meade, Fort Myer, Navy Yard, Quantico, VA and MD National Guard, Andrews / Bolling AFB, Patuxent River NAS, and Fort Belvoir-Springfield.
Choice Career Fairs : October 26, 2017, 11 am-2pm DoubleTree by Hilton, 300 Army Navy Dr. Arlington, VA. Job fairs are offered multiple times throughout the year. Participating employers change for each event.
National Racing Fairs : October 10 and December 13, 2017. 11 am – 2 pm DoubleTree Crystal City, 300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA ,. This company produces regular career fairs across the country that bring together a wide range of job seekers and employers.
Job Search Sites for the Washington DC Area
- DC Job Source – lists government and private industry job openings in Washington, DC and Maryland and Virginia
- Fed Jobs: A Database of Federal Job Openings in Washington, DC, and Maryland and Virginia
- Government Jobs: An Online Source for Government Jobs Nationwide
- Jobwonk: DC Jobs and Public Affairs, Investigation, and Defense Internships
- USA Jobs – The Official Federal Government Jobs Site
More about jobs and careers in Washington DC
- 10 Largest Employers in the Washington DC Area
- Best Government Agencies to Work for in Washington DC
- Internships in Washington DC
- Where to find a summer job or seasonal job in Washington DC
- Green Jobs and Careers in Washington DC