Restaurant Week takes place in various Virginia cities with special fixed prices at participating restaurants. Participating restaurants may choose to offer weekly menus for lunch, dinner, or both. Reservations often fill up quickly so it is highly recommended. Tax, alcohol, beverages, and tip are generally not included in the fixed price. Dates and details are updated as information for each city becomes available.
To view Restaurant Week events in other states, visit: Restaurant Week in Southeast Cities.
Richmond Restaurant Week
Richmond Restaurant Week showcases the talents of local chefs and restaurants with three-course prix fixe menus.
- Spring – April 21-27, 2014
- Fall – October 20-26, 2014
Dine for a week at participating Richmond area restaurants, offering weekly restaurant menu options. Visit the Richmond Restaurant Week website for additional information.
Downtown Norfolk Restaurant Week – Norfolk, Virginia
Norfolk, Virginia offers two opportunities to enjoy restaurant week as follows:
- Winter Restaurant Week – Jan 19-26, 2014 – Fixed price dinners starting at $ 20 or $ 30 or $ 10 lunches at participating restaurants.
- Summer Restaurant Week: July 13-20, 2014: Fixed-price dinners at special prices at participating restaurants.
Prices do not include taxes or tips. Visit the Downtown Norfolk Restaurant Week website for information on participating restaurants and more.
Charlottesville Restaurant Week – Charlottesville, Virginia
Charlottesville offers discounts on summer and winter restaurant week:
- Winter Restaurant Week – January 26 – February 1, 2014 – Participating restaurants will offer three-course prix fixe menus for about $ 16, $ 26, or $ 36. ($ 1 of each Restaurant Week meal served will be donated to the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank).
- Summer Restaurant Week – July 21-27, 2014 – Participating restaurants will offer three-course prix fixe menus for around $ 16, $ 26, or $ 36.
Visit the Charlottesville Restaurant Week website for updates on participating restaurants and more.
Williamsburg Area Restaurant Month
From January 1 to 31, 2014
Enjoy prix fixe meals at participating restaurants throughout the month of January, including special two-course lunch menus for $ 10.14 and three-course dinner menus priced at $ 20.14 or $ 30.14. Visit the Williamsburg Area Restaurant Association website for more information and a list of participating restaurants.
See also Williamsburg Hotels – Rates, comments and reservations and information about visiting Colonial Williamsburg and the Historic Triangle of America.
Newport News Restaurant Week
January 19 – February 2, 2014
Newport News’ first restaurant week offers two weeks of prix fixe dining (two-course lunches for about $ 10 and three-course dinners for about $ 20 and / or $ 30, plus tax and tips at participating restaurants .
See also Newport News Hotels – Rates, Comments and Reservations.
Virginia Beach Restaurant Week – Virginia Beach, Virginia
January 12-19, 2014
Annual Virginia Beach Restaurant Week, organized by the Virginia Beach Restaurant Association, offers prix-fixe dining for lunch and dinner. Visit the Virginia Beach Restaurant Association website for participating restaurants and prices.
Downtown restaurant week – Virginia Beach, Virginia
March 23-29, 2014
Enjoy a week of special lunch and dinner menus at participating restaurants at The Town Center of Virginia Beach. Visit the Town Week Restaurant Week website for participating restaurants and prices.
Also see Virginia Beach Hotels, Rates, Reviews and Reservations, and Culinary Tours.
Alexandria Restaurant Week – Alexandria, Virginia
Alexandria, Virginia offers two opportunities to enjoy restaurant week as follows:
- Winter Restaurant Week (January): Participating restaurants offer a $ 35 prix fixe three-course dinner and a $ 35 dinner for two.
- Summer Restaurant Week (August): Participating restaurants offer a $ 35 prix fixe three-course dinner and a $ 35 dinner for two.
This twice-a-year gourmet and gourmand event features multi-course meals and distinctive treats, showcasing the culinary diversity on offer throughout the city. Options include three-course prix fixe dinners and dinners for two.
Visit the Alexandria Convention and Visitors Association website for participating restaurants and more.
Discount certificates in restaurants
If your visit to Virginia doesn’t coincide with any of the Virginia Restaurant Week dates, you can still save on dining with discounted gift certificates from Restaurant.com. Before ordering your certificates, be sure to write down all expiration dates and restrictions.