After a frenetic United States GP and with hardly any rest, F1 remained in the American continent for the Mexican GP, which starts this Friday with free practice (FP1 and FP2).
Write down everything you need to know so you don’t miss anything that happens in F1 2022 at the Autodromo Hermanos Rodríguez in Mexico City .
See what time are Free Practice 1 and Free Practice 2 of the Mexican GP , the two practice sessions on Friday, October 28.
What time is the free practice of the Mexican F1 GP 2022 (FP1 and FP2 practices):
- What time are the free practices, FP1 and FP2 of the 2022 F1 Mexican GP in Spain : Friday, October 28 at 8:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- What time are the practices, FP1 and FP2 of the Mexican F1 GP 2022 in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Panama: Friday, October 28 at 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- What time are the practices, FP1 and FP2 of the 2022 F1 Mexican GP in Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile and Paraguay: Friday, October 28 at 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- What time are the practices, FP1 and FP2 of the 2022 F1 Mexican GP in Argentina and Uruguay: Friday, October 28 at 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Where you can see the free practice on Friday of the F1 Mexican GP, the FP1 and FP2 practices:
- Where to watch Friday practice, FP1 and FP2, for the Mexican F1 GP in Spain : DAZN F1
- Where to see and how to see Friday practices, FP1 and FP2, of the Mexican GP F1 in Mexico : FOX Sports México
- Where and how to watch Friday practices, FP1 and FP2, for the Mexican F1 GP in Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Panama : STAR Action/ESPN
- Where to watch and how to watch Friday practices, FP1 and FP2, for the Mexican F1 GP in Venezuela and Bolivia : STAR Action/ESPN
- Where to watch and how to watch Friday practices, FP1 and FP2, for the Mexican F1 GP in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay : STAR Action, FOX Sports or ESPN
- Where and how to watch Friday practices, FP1 and FP2, for the Mexican F1 GP in Chile : STAR Action/FOX Sports
Given the difference of seven hours between Spain and Mexico, while this F1 Grand Prix will be held in the early afternoon in Latin America, in Spain it will be in the evening, although slightly earlier than the recent United States GP.
In fact, FP1 in Mexico starts at 1:00 p.m. (local time), two hours later in Argentina (3:00 p.m.) and at 8:00 p.m. in Spain. For its part, FP2 will be in the last hour of Friday (11:00 p.m.) for Spain, and at four in the afternoon (4:00 p.m.) in Mexico.
We remember that after the first test in Austin (which was boring and strange), F1 tests the Pirelli 2023 tires again in this FP2 on Friday in Mexico, so the session will last an hour and a half (90 minutes) instead of just one hour (60 minutes).
The drivers and teams that compete in the 2022 F1 Mexican GP at the Hermanos Rodríguez
On Saturday and Sunday we will only see in Mexico, on the track, the 20 regular F1 drivers, although again on Friday there will be several faces of the less usual, with reserve drivers.
For example, Pietro Fittipali will contest FP1 taking the place of Mick Schumacher at Haas , while Mick Doohan will make his debut with Alpine in place of Fernando Alonso and Liam Lawson will repeat at AlphaTauri in place of Yuki Tsunoda.
*Jack Doohan en FP1
*Liam Lawson in FP1
*Pietro Fittipaldi in FP1