For the third consecutive Saturday we have F1 classification, this September 10 for the 2022 Italian GP. The fight for pole position in Monza will have European time, so both in Italy itself and in Spain the classification will be after lunch, while in Latin America it will be played in the morning.
What time is the qualifying of the 2022 Italian GP of F1 in Monza
- Day : Saturday, September 10, 2022
- What time is the classification of the Italian GP F1 2022 in Spain : at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday
- What time is the classification of the Italian GP F1 2022 in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Panama: at 09:00 on Saturday
- What time is the classification of the Italian GP F1 2022 in Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile and Paraguay: at 10:00 on Saturday
- What time is the classification of the Italian GP F1 2022 in Argentina and Uruguay: at 11:00 on Saturday
Qualifying for the Italian F1 Grand Prix will start at 4:00 p.m., both in local time and in Spain. That allows Latin America to sleep a little longer, since Monza will start an hour later than most qualifying sessions, from 9 in the morning in Mexico to 11 in Argentina passing through 10 in Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile or Paraguay.
F1 qualifying in Italy will consist of three rounds, Q1, Q2 and Q3. In the first Q1, which lasts 18 minutes, five drivers will be eliminated and another 15 will go on to the second. That Q2 will last 15 minutes and in it the ten fastest will qualify for the final Q3 and another five will be eliminated and ordered from 11th to 15th. Although be careful, there are many penalties and the final grid will not be too similar to the result that leaves the classification…
It must be remembered, in fact, that F1 gives pole position to the driver who starts first when the grid is formed, so if, for example, Max Verstappen beats Charles Leclerc, the Italian pole would go to the Monegasque because the Dutchman carry penalty.
The Italian GP is an eternal test of F1, and in its 72 editions no one has achieved more pole positions than Lewis Hamilton, who however will not be able to add one more this Saturday to his collection of seven. Juan Manuel Fangio and Ayrton Senna achieved three pole positions there, while from the current grid Sebastian Vettel got three poles at Monza, Fernando Alonso two and the aforementioned Verstappen and Leclerc , one each.
How and where to see the classification of the Italian GP 2022 of F1
- Where to watch the classification of the Italian GP of F1 2022 in Spain : DAZN F1
- Where to see the classification of the Italian GP of F1 2022 in Mexico : FOX Sports México
- Where to watch qualifying for the 2022 F1 Italian GP in Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Panama : STAR Action/ESPN
- Where to watch qualifying for the 2022 F1 Italian GP in Venezuela and Bolivia : STAR Action/ESPN
- Where to watch the classification of the Italian GP of F1 2022 in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay : STAR Action, FOX Sports or ESPN
- Where to watch qualifying for the 2022 F1 Italian GP in Chile : STAR Action/FOX Sports
How to see the best of the classification of the Italian GP of F1 in Spain
- Italian GP 2022 F1 ‘post qualifying’ time, analysis and highlights: On DAZN F1 , Monza post qualifying starts at 5:00 p.m.
The traditional ‘post classification’ of the Italian GP 2022 of DAZN F1, with the analysis of Noemí de Miguel, Antonio Lobato and Toni Cuquerella, is at the end of Q3 in Monza, around five in the afternoon.
On Movitar +, the DAZN F1 channel repeats the F1 2022 Italian GP classification on Saturday at 00:15 a.m., that is, at dawn from Saturday to Sunday.
Results of the free practice 1 of the Italian GP of F1 2022 (FP1)
|two||Carlos Sainz Jr.||23||1,22,487||0.077||0.077|
|19||Nyck de Vries||22||1’24,731||2.321||0.414|
Results of the free practice 2 of the Italian GP of F1 2022 (FP2)
Results of the free practice 3 of the Italian GP of F1 2022 (FP3)
They are held on Saturday at 1:00 p.m. local