Formula 1 returns to action after a week of rest after the Japanese Grand Prix for a new appointment in the United States, the second race of the 2022 season in this North American country. On Saturday, October 22, qualifying will be held at the Circuit of the Americas, better known as COTA, the session that will decide the positions for the starting grid on Sunday.
European fans will have to wait to sleep ([or party) if they want to see the qualifying session, since it will start on the night from Saturday to Sunday, while Latin American fans will be able to enjoy it in their afternoon, the same as will happen with the third free workouts.
What time is the F1 US GP Qualifying and Free Practice 3 (FP3) today:
- Day : today, Saturday October 22, 2022
- What time is the classification of the US GP of F1 2022 in Spain : at 00:00 (early morning from Saturday to Sunday)
- What time is the classification of the US F1 GP 2022 in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Panama : Saturday, October 22 at 5:00 p.m.
- What time is the classification of the US GP of F1 2022 in Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile and Paraguay : Saturday, October 22 at 6:00 p.m.
- What time is the classification of the US GP of F1 2022 in Argentina and Uruguay : Saturday, October 22 at 7:00 p.m.
The classification of the United States GP 2022 of F1 will begin at 00:00 from Saturday to Sunday in Spain, a time later than usual, so fans of the highest category of motorsport should be attentive to TV [or Motorsport.com] so you don’t miss out on the three rounds of Q1, Q2 and Q3, where the grid order for Sunday’s race at Austin will be decided.
As for the countries of Latin America, the session will begin in the afternoon, at a fairly convenient time, at 5:00 p.m. in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Panama; at 6:00 p.m. in Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile and Paraguay; and at 7:00 p.m. in Argentina and Uruguay.
What time is today the free practice 3 (FP3) of the United States GP:
- What time is Free Practice 3 (FP3) of the US F1 GP 2022 in Spain : Saturday, October 22 at 9:00 p.m.
- What time is the free practice 3 of the US F1 GP 2022 in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Panama : Saturday, October 22 at 2:00 p.m.
- What time is Free Practice 3 (FP3) of the US F1 GP 2022 in Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile and Paraguay : Saturday, October 22 at 3:00 p.m.
- What time is Free Practice 3 (FP3) of the US F1 GP 2022 in Argentina and Uruguay : Saturday, October 22 at 4:00 p.m.
Where can you see the classification today of the F1 2022 in Austin, United States GP:
- Where to watch Saturday’s US F1 qualifying in Spain : DAZN F1
- Where to see Saturday’s F1 qualifying in the US in Mexico : FOX Sports México
- Where to watch Saturday’s US F1 qualifying in Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Panama : STAR Action/ESPN
- Where to watch Saturday’s US F1 qualifying in Venezuela and Bolivia : STAR Action/ESPN
- Where to watch Saturday’s US F1 qualifying in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay : STAR Action, FOX Sports or ESPN
- Where to watch Saturday US F1 qualifying in Chile : STAR Action/FOX Sports
As usual, the classification can be seen through DAZN F1 in Spain, with the only legal method as this channel is the one that owns the television rights, paying a monthly fee of 12.99 euros or 129.99 euros per year, although It is also possible to follow everything that happens at the Circuit of the Americas for free on our Motorsport.com website, through the application [link to download in the banner below] or on our Twitch channel, where you will have all information, chronicle, photos and results instantly.
Which F1 drivers have achieved a pole position at the United States GP in Austin?
Throughout the decade-long history of the United States Grand Prix at Austin, five drivers have shared pole positions, with Lewis Hamilton clearly dominating on Saturdays. The seven-time world champion has set the fastest time in three sessions, although Sebastian Vettel is close behind, with two, as is Nico Rosberg.
Another driver who has been the fastest in qualifying in Texas has been Valtteri Bottas, who did it when he was still in the Mercedes team, in 2019, and Max Verstappen was the last one to join the list last season, although in This can climb positions, but more names can also join, such as Charles Leclerc, Carlos Sainz or Sergio Pérez.
Results of the free practice 1 of the United States GP of F1 2022 (FP1)
|1||Carlos Sainz Jr.||ferrari||19||1,36,857|
|2||Max Verstappen||Red Bull||15||1’37.081||0.224|
|4||Lance Stroll||Aston Martin||23||1’37.460||0.603|
|5||Sergio Pérez||Red Bull||19||1’37.515||0.658|
|10||Sebastian Vettel||Aston Martin||25||1’38.041||1.184|
Results of the free practice 2 of the United States GP of F1 2022 (FP2)
|2||Valtteri Bottas||Alfa Romeo||37||1’37.525||0.715|
|4||Carlos Sainz Jr.||ferrari||26||1’38,232||1,422|
|7||Max Verstappen||Red Bull||26||1’39.575||2.765|
|10||Sergio Pérez||Red Bull||26||1’39.852||3.042|
Results of the free practice 3 of the United States GP of F1 2022 (FP3)
They are played on Saturday, October 22 at 9:00 p.m. in Spanish peninsular time