NewsPrincess Charlène has to undergo another operation

Princess Charlène has to undergo another operation

Princess Charlène has been living in her home country South Africa since the beginning of the year. Now the return to Prince Albert is delayed again.

Johannesburg – Princess Charlène of Monaco, who is stuck in South Africa after health problems and a complicated operation, has to undergo another operation.

This last operation on Friday will be done under general anesthesia, said the spokeswoman for her foundation, Chantell Wittstock, the German press agency. It is the last planned intervention. In mid-August, the princess had been operated on for four hours under general anesthesia, and because of the slow healing process, she came back to the clinic for a short time at the beginning of September.

At the beginning of the year Charlène traveled to the country on the southern tip of Africa to support the fight against rhino poaching. What initially seemed like a home visit turned out to be a month-long permanent residence. She told local media that an oral surgery performed prior to her trip had delayed her return.

The long stay in South Africa had fueled speculation on social media about a possible separation and a possible return of the princess to her old home in the Cape. Prince Albert II of Monaco clearly rejected the speculation a month ago. “There is no marital crisis.” In August he had visited her with their twins Gabriella and Jacques. dpa

Princess Charlène of Monaco – fans in great concern

Princess Charlène of Monaco is still staying in South Africa. A new photo causes great unrest among, fans.

Princess Charlène of Monaco – Palace announces sad news

Charlène von Monaco is still in poor health. Fans worry about the princess. Now the palace announces a sad message.

Princess Charlène of Monaco is not returning – she plans to do so instead

Princess Charlène of Monaco is still in South Africa due to illness. There she will apparently stay - and has already made big plans.

Princess Charlène of Monaco does not return – what she plans instead

Princess Charlène von Monaco is still in South Africa due to illness. Apparently she has big plans there.

Princess Charlène of Monaco: Palace with sad news

Princess Charlène of Monaco is still sick. Fans worry about their health. Now the palace is releasing a sad message.

More

Padeye