Ginger tea is one of those recipes that we must prepare from time to time. A hot or cold drink that will become one of the healthiest there is. We can cook this wonder with a few ingredients and gradually introduce ginger into our diet. This root is very established in Asian cuisine, although in our kitchen it is a newcomer. Perfect for all kinds of dishes, sweet and savory, ginger in its pure state is delicious in this infusion. Take note of how to prepare a good ginger tea to enjoy all its benefits and properties.
How to make a ginger tea
- Ginger tea is a great ally of our health , a wonder that we can prepare and drink hot or cold. With a little ice, we will have this summer’s healthy drink ready.
- In this case we are going to use a ginger root or medium bulb . The best way to take ginger is to keep it as fresh as possible.
- In order to extract the best properties of ginger, we will start by peeling the ginger and cutting it into pieces.
- We prick with a fork so that the ginger gives us all its flavor. We prepare the water and add the ginger.
- We will let the ginger cook for a few minutes until it has not provided all its flavor.
- At that time, we put the tea bags . A green tea is a good option, but we can put any type that we have at home, the protagonist of this drink will continue to be ginger.
- To give it the healthiest point and achieve the ideal finish of a drink full of joy, we are going to incorporate two tablespoons of lemon juice .
- The vitamin C of the lemon juice will be in charge of giving it the flavor point that combines perfectly with the ginger.
- We continue with the sweetness of all tea , we can add sugar, although it will always be healthier with a little honey or a natural sweetener such as Stevia.
- We strain the tea and serve it hot or store it in the fridge with a few slices of lemon and ginger. We add ice to serve a perfect iced tea for a snack with a lot of flavor and joy.