The frappuccino is a mixture of a frappe drink and a cappuccino , which, as we know, is an espresso with foam. This word refers to a trademark belonging to the Starbucks chain, and it is a preparation made from a very thick shake with ice cream and coffee. The result is a delicious elixir that can be made with various ingredients , such as chocolate frappuccino .
There are hundreds of versions, since it can be made in different flavors : chocolate, like the one in this recipe, cream, mixtures of different fruit juices (such as mango, passion fruit, raspberry) combined with iced tea instead of coffee, and even vegan. There are similar drinks made by other competing chains, but the word legally belongs to Starbucks, so this version is inspired by that of this coffee shop.
And now that the heat is on, a chocolate frappuccino is a great way to quench your thirst, especially dedicated to those with a sweet tooth and to lovers of chocolate and coffee.
How to prepare a delicious chocolate frappuccino:
- In the blender or blender glass, add the cold, strong coffee, the chocolate ice cream and the chocolate syrup .
- Beat for two minutes.
- Add a cup of crushed ice to the blender.
- Divide the other cup of ice into tall glasses .
- Process until the mixture is very thick (if you want you can add more ice, the ice will make the drink even thicker).
- Pour this mixture into the glasses with ice .
- Garnish the glasses with whipped cream .
If desired, add more chocolate syrup over the whipped cream, making drawings and designs of your choice. Sugar is optional, since you will be using chocolate ice cream, which is already quite sweet, but since milk is also added, it is possible that if you have a sweet tooth it will need a point of sugar.
When you put the whipped cream to decorate the chocolate frappuccino, try to keep it very cold, so that it maintains the right temperature. An ideal option for these summer days.